Questions Frequently Asked with Answers
- My roof has drainage
problems because water ponds in low areas - can you fix this?
- Yes - this system goes on in liquid form, as we apply the product
- we are able to build up the low areas so that the water will run off properly.
- Can you walk on the roof once the foam has been
- Yes, this
roof system is very durable. There is no weight limit.
- Can you apply the product to my existing roof?
most cases - Yes - If there are more than two existing layers, then we would have to tear off - with this
system in most places you can have three layers. With all other types of roofing you can only have two layers total.
Thus you are saving the cost of tearing off the roof.
- How long does it take to apply ?
- It depends upon the weather and the size of the job.
Most homes take between 1-3 days.
- How long will the roof last?
- We give a 15 year warranty. The roof will continue to last as long as
you maintain it. You simply recoat approximately every 7-10 years at a minimal cost and you are set for another
7 -10 years. If you have us recoat we warranty it up to 10 more years.
- My existing roof leaks where my patio and house come together - is there anything you
can do to stop the leaks?
- Our System is waterproofing - we will spray so that there are no overlaps to leak.
- We have a metal roof on our home. Will your
- Our System
is an insulation and you will notice a 10 to 15 degree difference in your home. You will also notice that the
energy bills are reduced up to 30 percent. The insulation works to hold in the heat in the winter and to hold in the
cool air in the summer.
These are just a few common questions. If you
have any other questions - please email us at: -We are here to help you...